The candidates seeking admission to UG/P/G programmes should register their names through the Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) of Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam. Candidates are required to go through the prospectus issued by the university carefully and familiarize themselves with all the relevant information relating to the admission process especially the eligibility to apply for a program.
1. The entire admission process of the college is strictly based on the university and government instructions and guidelines.
2. The admission process is administered following the Covid -19 protocol.
3. Applicants seeking admissions in Management and Community quota must register their names in the University CAP portal.
4. Candidates who wish to apply for seats under the management quota and Community Quota shall apply directly to the college through online using the college website. However, such candidates should apply through CAP initially and submit a copy of the application/CAP application number to the college. The CAP application number is essential for online registration of Management and Community Quota under SGC Admission Portal.
5. The verification of the credentials filled in the online application shall be conducted by the college based on the digital copies of the supporting documents uploaded by the candidates at the time of applying online. The confirmation of admission shall be strictly based on the verification of original documents on a date prescribed by the University/College after considering the situation due to the contagion.
6. Fill in the application form with personal details, academic eligibility etc. Candidates should select the quota under they are seeking admission.
7. Management Quota Seats are available for all courses ie, both for Aided and Unadied (Self Financing) Programmes but Community Quota are available only for Aided Programmes. Only applicants belonging to the community which runs the institution can apply under community quota. The selection of the candidate under the community quota is on the basis of merit marks plus bonus marks, if any.
8. Academic eligibility should be satisfied as on the last date of submission of academic data. In the case of candidates who have passed examinations of other Boards/Institutes/Governments, except CBSE/CISCE, they shall be admitted only if these examinations have been declared equivalent to the qualifying examinations of MG University. No candidate shall be admitted to the degree programme unless he/she possess the qualifications and minimum requirements thereof as described in the university prospectus. The detailed information’s about academic eligibility is available in the UG CAP prospectus 2022 in the university website www.cap.mgu.ac.in
TERMS AND CONDITIONS REGARDING APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT
Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking payment details
Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI transactions are processed through industry standard secure socket layer encryption by a third party, which only uses your information for that purpose.
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
> Original & copy of 10th Certificate/Mark List.
> Original & copy of PLUS TWO Certificate/Mark List.
> Transfer Certificate (TC) from the institution last attended
> Conduct Certificate
> 3 Passport Size Photo
> Letter from the Parish Priest for those candidates who are applying in Community Quota
> Original of the relevant certificates (NCC/NSS/Ex-serviceman) in case of candidates who have availed bonus/weightage of marks
> Eligibility Certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University, in the case of candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from Boards/Institutes/Governments outside Kerala except CBSE/CISCE/Kerala State Board